October 24, 2008
.: my favorite place :..: the beach :.
The beach it’s an spectacular place where you can enjoy the sun, breath clean air and also you can relax every time you want, but why is my favorite? Cause you can go there and sleep over the sand and nobody can bother you. On the beach you forget your problems you refresh your mind is kind of another level. in the beach you spend lot of time playing with sand, enjoying with your family, eating cebiche and also taking sun.
I love the beach cause when I go there I feel good, it made me feel energetic full of life after at nights going to the discotheque cause on the beach the parties are powerful. There you will see people dancing like if would be last time they dance it’s a extreme dance of course some people mix dance with liquor but that’s not problem.
Sometimes you will see kind of fights cause drunk people didn’t know what they are doing therefore one thing negative is the delinquency cause if you have a little careless you lose your mobile or wallet but I think the most important thing that the beach needs is security.
Other bad point is the garbage cause to the beach goes people that eat like watermelons, plastic bags, plastic glasses or also organic trash this garbage remove the beauty of the beach, the most beautiful of the beach is the dawn, I usually go to trot at six am and the most nice part of the exercise is to lay down in the sand and watch the dawn after that I used to buy a coconut shake it’s delicious at the morning. Later you spend all the morning on the sea, evading waves, swimming meters further and the most important part receiving sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRiiendS!
with all our heart!
our history..
th cat sessa!
yeLLow NiighT
amanzin!






No comments:
Post a Comment