September 15, 2008

i LOve jOkez...

->My hand has gone! MAZINGER Z
->Finally alone! The Solitary Llanero.
->I will never be able to study Right. The Humpback of Notredam.
->Don't leave for tomorrow what you can forget indefinitely. An idler
->What can one expect from one day that begins with having to get up? The same idler.
->It's better to give that to receive. A Boxer.
->I always wanted to be the first one. Juan Pablo II
->Not to the strike. A heart one.
->The important thing is not to know, but having the telephone of which knows.
->I have a stone heart. (The Mass)
->I sit down all fact firewood. (Pinoccio)
->Lets go for parts. The Forensic surgeon.
->To wander is human but to toss the blame to the other one is still more human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...lets get started aja......juas....XD.....so good Chan....no like jhoany that he said that her, oh sorry, his blog Roks!!!!!.......jajaja......

with all our heart!

with all our heart!

our history..

our history..

th cat sessa!

th cat sessa!

yeLLow NiighT

yeLLow NiighT

amanzin!

amanzin!